Bigdomain.my (Big Domain Sdn Bhd)
for Support Expectation , please read our SLA , Contact Policy below
Term of use / Acceptable usage Policy (AUP)
The services, the Big Domain Sdn Bhd site, including without limitation, all products and services displayed or offered on the Big Domain Sdn Bhd site, and all text, graphics, links and applications are provided to client on an 'as is' basis and without warranty of any kind. Big Domain Sdn Bhd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to each of the foregoing, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Big Domain Sdn Bhd specifically disclaims any warranty that (1)the services will be uninterrupted or error-free; (2) defects will be corrected; (3) there are no viruses or other harmful components; and (4) the security methods employed will be sufficient.
Payment and Ownership of Intellectual Property
Any of Software/Application is developed or being developed, All Ownership of the software and development will belong to Big Domain Sdn Bhd until after Full payment is Paid. Upon full payment has been completed, Big Domain Sdn Bhd would perform immediate documentation and ownership transfer.
In any event of DEFAULT or DELAY in PAYMENT, Big Domain Sdn Bhd fully reserves the rights to RECALL, SUSPEND AND TERMINATE the usage of; the project development and hold all development Intellectual property ownership until payment notifications granted.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Big Domain Sdn Bhd be liable for damages resulting from loss of data, profits, use of the Big Domain Sdn Bhd site or any Big Domain Sdn Bhd products or services, or for any incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or in connection with any products or services provided hereunder. In no event shall Big Domain Sdn Bhd cumulative liability exceed an amount greater than Ringgit Malaysia One hundred Only (RM150)
Right to terminate services
Big Domain Sdn Bhd, reserved all rights to terminate the services rendered, if it find necessary by making full refund on the unused services on a pro-rated basis or any other arrangement deemed necessarily by Big Domain Sdn Bhd.
Purchase cancellations / Refund Policy
Any Refund Request , can be approved or rejected. If approved , We shall refund base on the services specific and Big Domain Sdn Bhd Agreed Amount.
Tax/ Gateway Fees/ Paypal / Credit card charges over the transaction will not be refunded.
- Any Design Work or Professional services fees paid or deposit are not refundable in the event of design is not satisfactory base on industrial standard practices
- We Subject the Rights to Charge any administrative fees incurred depending on purchase conditions
-The management reserve the full rights to reject / approve cancellation request.
Subject to Changes
Bigdomain.my / Big Domain Sdn Bhd Support policy
To ensure we provide effective support . We only provide online support via Email or Request logged via our Web – http://support.bigdomain.my
It is important for you to log your support request via the same address you make the purchase. (primary email holder)
Domain Registration Terms and Conditions
The domain registration request to Big Domain Sdn Bhd are subject to availability by the registrar . we will attempt to register and in the event of Domain specific unavailable. We will provide the next recommendation and refund will be provided if the registration failed.
It is also subject to the compliant of Terms and Conditions with of the 3rd party Registrar
- *Breach of Terms and Account Termination. The uses of Big Domain Sdn Bhd Services set forth in this section hereinbelow are prohibited. The engaging in any prohibited use as set forth herein by Subscriber or by any affiliate or subscriber of Subscriber ( as determined in the sole discretion of Big Domain Sdn Bhd) constitutes a material breach of these Terms and will subject Subscriber's account to immediate termination without notice and without any refund.
- *Spamming. Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to Big Domain Sdn Bhd's Subscribers, is prohibited. The term "Spamming" includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet, maintaining an open SMTP policy, or any unsolicited email that is purely marketing purposes without directly attention to anyone(such as mass cc or bcc list. We do not allow purchased lists. Big Domain Sdn Bhd's Subscribers are required to follow all rules in the Can Spam Act (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/ecommerce/bus61.shtm) as well as our company spam rules. Big Domain Sdn Bhd reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were part of an bulk mail/spam categories. Irrespective of whether an email campaign constitutes Spamming as defined herein, Big Domain Sdn Bhd allows a MAXIMUM of 100 emails per hour in General to be sent from any individual hosting account.Business Highspeed account will have higher limited as stipulated in the hosting packages. This restriction is required to ensure our user can have uninterrupted email communication to others server. Bulk mail often get IP/Server blacklisted and such action will cause other server to reject our email.
- *Creating email forwarding (alise) to Free Email provider such as Gmail/Live and etc are currently not allowed on all our Servers. Shared Hosting service with high number of email forwarding to Free email provider will increasing our chance for our user's email get treated as SPAM . You can however configure Gmail to retrieve email from our server to replace autoforwarding service .
- *Prohibited Offerings. No Subscriber may utilize the Services to provide, sell or offer to sell the following: controlled substances; illegal drugs and drug contraband; weapons; pirated materials; instructions on making, assembling or obtaining illegal goods or weapons to attack others; information used to violate the copyright(s) of, violate the trademark(s) of or to destroy others' intellectual property or information; information used to illegally harm any people or animals; pornography, nudity, sexual products, programs or services; escort services or other content deemed adult related.
- *Profanity. Profanity or profane subject matter in the site content and in the domain name are prohibited.
- *Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).
- *Violations of Intellectual Property Rights. Any violation of any person's or entity's intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. Big Domain Sdn Bhd is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement (see "Copyright Infringement Notice Information" below).
- *Misrepresentation of Transmission Information. Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- *Viruses and Other Destructive Activities. Use of the Services for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any Subscriber to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
- *Hacking. "Hacking" and related activities are prohibited. "Hacking" includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
- *Anonymous Proxies. Big Domain Sdn Bhd does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its servers. They can be very abusive to the server resources, affecting all users on that server.
- *Export Control Violations. The exportation of encryption software outside of the United States/Malaysia and/or violations of United States law relating to the exportation of software is prohibited. Subscriber may not export or transfer, directly or indirectly, any regulated product or information to anyone outside the United States/Malaysia without complying with all applicable statues, codes, ordnances, regulations, and rules imposed by U.S. federal, state or local & Malaysia law, or by any other applicable law.
- *Child Pornography. The use of the Services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. Big Domain Sdn Bhd is required by law to, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or being transmitted through, the Services.
- *Other Illegal Activities. The use of the Services to engage in any activity that is determined by Big Domain Sdn Bhd, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be illegal is prohibited. Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing, posting, displaying, transmitting or otherwise making available ponzi or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards or displaying credit card information of third parties without their consent, and failure to comply with applicable on-line privacy laws. Big Domain Sdn Bhd will cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies in connection with any and all illegal activities occurring on or through the Services.
- *Obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or Threatening Language. Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited.
- *BACKUP STORAGE. Big Domain Sdn Bhd OFFERS ITS SERVICES TO HOST WEB SITES, NOT TO STORE DATA. USING AN ACCOUNT AS AN ONLINE STORAGE SPACE FOR ARCHIVING ELECTRONIC FILES IS PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF HOSTING SERVICES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- *Other Activities. Engaging in any activity that, in Big Domain Sdn Bhd's sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) the Services, Big Domain Sdn Bhd's business, operations, reputation, goodwill, Subscribers and/or Subscriber relations, or the ability of Big Domain Sdn Bhd's Subscribers to effectively use the Services is prohibited. Such prohibited activities include making available any program, product or service that is designed to or could be used to violate these Terms. In addition, the failure of Subscriber to cooperate with Big Domain Sdn Bhd in correcting or preventing violations of these Terms by, or that result from the activity of, a subscriber, patron, customer, invitee, visitor, or guest of the Subscriber constitutes a violation of these Terms by Subscriber.
- *Due to the volatility nature of IT services , we reserve the rights to changes the terms and conditions without prior notification.
Resource Restriction On BigCloud Hosting
Due to BigDomain Web Optimised Shared Hosting are Design for Website Hosting, to ensure great experience across all our customer , we are monitoring resource usage very closely to prevent abuse.
Files / Inodes / CPU & Memory Resources
In General , Large Number of Files will result in slowing Server performance
Our General Guideline for File is
- BigCloud Basic - 50,000 Inodes
- BigCloud Premium - 150,000 Inodes
Our BigCloud Cpanel Hosting are Web Optimised and General Business Email Capable.
We do not recommending client to Storage backup at cPanel Server
Our General Recommendations for Email Storage
- BigCloud Basic - Do Not Exceed 10GB of Email Storage / 512MB RAM
- Bigcloud Premium - Do not Exceed 30GB of Email Storage / 1.5G-3GB RAM
- Create or maintain in excess of 1,000 tables per database;
- Create or maintain in excess of 1GB of storage per database;
- Any activity which causes the server to crash / restart;
- Check their email more than every 5 minutes; or
- Enable error logging/debugging for more than 10 minutes at a time, create more than 300 debug/log files per day or use more than 1GB of disk space for debug/log file
For Large Storage- You can Subscribe to our Professional Office365 Email Services from RM21.99 user/mo
with 50GB Email Storage & 1TB Cloud Storage per User. Message us for More detail
Large Files / Users Backup
Our Web Servers are design for Web Hosting, while we allow occational storage of non-web files
However, we may alert customer if we found any backup or large files that store on our Cpanel Web Server for a Prolonged Period of Time. This may cause our resources to be limited and performance issues
For Large Storage , we recommend subcribe to our 1TB Cloud storage & 50GB Secured Email stoage from RM21.99 user/mo
We will constantly review with client as the resources grow and provide timely recommendation for suitable packages
FREE Hosting / DNS Hosting Notes
Please note that we will periodicly find if our Free Website Hosting / DNS hosting are Being Used or Abuse . We will be terminated account and free up resources when an account is found
Free Website hosting are for the use of simple Web Hosting using together with our Free Website Builder . 500MB Storage provided and 500MB monthly bandwidth which will reset every 1st day of the month.
- Unused , Domain not using our nameserver / hosting services
- attemping Usage of FTP is strictly not allowed. No file uploading
- Host Abusive Content
- Excessive Support request to our Technical / Email / Chat despite Guide provided
- Any Reason that violate our terms of usage
Order Lead time / Payment confirmation info
If you wondering how long required to process your order , please review our general lead time guideline